For Nepalese workers, Kuwait is a great place to look for employment abroad. Our company is called Al Ahlea Circle Cleaning Company. Currently, the following positions are available: Deavy driver, Light driver, Housekeeper, Laudnary man, Cleaner. There are 100 job openings in total, and the company is looking for 100 workers. Workers from many countries are employed in this company, as well as Nepalese workers.
For workers in this position, a good salary is provided. We strive to make employee-company relationships mutually beneficial. Employees can trust our company and we work hard to build mutual understanding. A worker/employee has to work 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. Overtime work is also available & the company will apply the rules & regulations to overtime work/hours.
Workers will have proper meal facilities and a place to stay provided by the company. These workers require no charges or expenses for this. Annual holidays will be given in accordance with company policy. There is a job duration limit of 2 years & workers are free to extend their contract for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Ahlea Circle Cleaning Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/25|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]