A general announcement of the position available at Engineering Carpentry Factory, Safat, Kuwait, is presented below. A variety of job positions are currently available, including Carpenter, Helper (Indoor), Light vehicle driver, and Half lorry driver. 303 male workers will be needed to fill this position. Several Nepalese workers have been employed by the company for a long time.
Many people are interested in working for this company because they provide quality guidelines. The company offers numerous opportunities to acquire knowledge in different fields. Considering this company provides the best security and facilities for their employees, female candidates can blindly trust this company. It is possible to work overtime at the workplace.
Overtime will be paid according to the rules & regulations of the employment company. Applicants will work 8 hours every day. 6 days are scheduled for working this position per week. Employees are entitled to an annual holiday during this time. Accommodations and food will be provided by the company. The agreement will last two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal Overseas Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Engineering Carpentry factory|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]