Job opportunity in Kuwait with free visa and a free ticket. A company name is Al-Aysh International Group For General Trading & Contracting Co. WLL. Approval date 2021-11-28 and LT number is 251100. Urgent demand of 113 male workers only. The monthly salary will be from Rs. 35,305 to Rs. 58,842. The work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, As per the company’s rules, overtime is also allowed.
All employees will be provided with free meals. As per the company’s rules, the contract is for two years. A company policy covers medical and insurance costs in the country of departure. The applicant is responsible for covering their own medical expenses in the country of application. There are no fees associated with visas or plane tickets.
Under the how to apply section, details on how to contact manpower are provided. It is recommended to verify the LT Number at the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website. To inquire about foreign employment, call the number below and get all the information you need. The office address is also listed. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mankamana Foreign Employment Co. Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al-Aysh International Group For General Trading & Contracting Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]