The Aakriti Recruiting Private Limited is hiring Masons, Carpenters, Steel Fixers, Riggers, Electricians, Truck drivers, Welders, Road equipment drivers, and Labor Pipefitters. Your place of employment will be Saudi Arabia. We have one vacancy in this company, LT. The number is 250252, 250251. The company is named Saudi Archirodon LTD. 150 positions are currently open.
The maximum salary you can earn every month is Rs. 56,700 according to your job description. Six days a week and eight hours a day are required. A two-year contract is required. Nepalese workers in this company work for a long time. Everyone in the company is satisfied with the working environment. The company has a reputation for providing the best security for its employees, so female candidates must trust it.
Teamwork is encouraged here. It is the applicants’ responsibility to cover all costs connected with their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. The company will also cover all medical and insurance costs incurred abroad. The visas and tickets will be provided to our customers free of charge. A service charge of Rs. 10,000 will apply.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aakriti Recruiting Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Saudi Archirodon Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]