There are great employment opportunities for Nepalese workers in Bahrain. This is an official statement about the job vacancies available in Khalil International Foodstuff Co. WLL. The currently available job positions are Office boy & Fresh light driver. For all these mentioned job positions, the company wants a total of 02 workers. This company employs workers from many different countries, including Nepal.
It is well-known for providing good facilities and security to its employees. Male workers can trust this company with confidence. Employees at this company are always treated as people by their managers and leaders. The company always encourages their employees to work together as a team to overcome any obstacles they may face.
There is always the opportunity for overtime work at all available job positions, which will be provided according to company management and rules. The working hours are 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. As well as the annual holiday, the company management also determines how long it will last.
Job contracts are limited to two years, but after that, if workers wish, they can extend them further. To know more about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and other highlights of this vacancy, read the full article. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Ujyalo Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Khalil International Foodstuff Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/12/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]