Nelover Flowers (SHJ) has released an official statement about the open position. Currently, there are openings for Confectioner jobs. We will provide a good amount of salary for the mentioned job positions. They want to make their reputation as a high-quality service provider, so they want workers who are enthusiastic, responsible, and punctual.
We have many employees who are from different countries & there are also many Nepalese workers working here. Our company has a reputation of trust among employees, and we strive to create a mutually beneficial relationship. For the mentioned positions, the company wants a total of two people. Six days per week are working days, and each day consists of an 8-hour shift.
As part of this job, overtime is also available but will be set according to company policy. The holiday schedule for this job position will be determined by the company rules, and the agreement is for 2 years. Contact information for Nepalese citizens who are interested in finding employment abroad is provided below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||My Careers H.R. Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Nelover Flowers SHJ|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]