Work in the UAE (Free Visa, Free Ticket)Transguard Group LLC is a well-known company and it has completed its official announcement of job vacancies. Our current open positions include 1st Commis, 3rd Commis, and Cleaner/General Assistant. It has a good work environment and all employees enjoy a number of services that it provides. It is regarded as a precious resource to them to have employees/workers. They endeavor to remove any obstacles seen in the working path of their employees.
An average salary will be offered by the employer for the job position mentioned above. Workers from Nepal are working there, as well as workers from many other countries. Working days are six days a week and working hours are eight hours, every single day. Hours will be fixed and based on company policy & regulations if overtime is available. Company employees are not required to pay for meals/food and accommodation provided by the company.
Employees’ annual holidays are scheduled according to company policy. For these positions, the maximum period of service is 2 years. The candidates can then choose to apply for more years of service if they wish. During the final interview, the company authority will be conducting the interview. The interview will take place in Our Office which is located in Samakhushi, Kathmandu on 2078, Kartik, 25,26,27 (11,12,13 November 2021).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Blue Ocean Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Transguard Group LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]