AG Facilities Solutions LLC, a reputed UAE company, is currently seeking Nepalese workers with a free visa and free ticket. An electrician assistant, an air conditioning assistant, a building laborer, a plumbing assistant, a brick mason, and a painter are available for hire. Specifically, the company is looking for 45 male employees for the available position. This company is home to many Nepalese employees who have been working for a long time.
Employees from other countries also work here. Everyone is very satisfied with the work environments and conditions here. Throughout its history, this company has provided proper guidance & earned the respect of its workers. Each employee is always encouraged to work hard & efficiently. Employers will provide a generous salary/remuneration package for the positions mentioned above.
There’s the option of doing overtime work, which will be provided according to the rules and regulations of the company. A working day consists of six hours per day and a working week is six days per week. Employees and workers of the company will be provided with a proper place to eat and sleep. For that, the workers have to pay no money. The annual holiday schedule will be determined according to the company’s policies. This position has a 2-year term only.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||AG Facilities Solutions LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]