Nepalese have good employment opportunities in Qatar. The following is an official announcement about the job opening available in the Katara The Ritz Carlton Hotel. The current job openings are for Hotel services and Technicians. This employer is looking for a total of 14 workers (both male and female) for all the above mentioned jobs. Workers from Nepal have been working in this company for a long time.
The working environment in this company is very conducive to employee satisfaction. This company is known for ensuring the best security to every employee, so female candidates need to trust them. During this company’s employee training, teamwork is encouraged. As long as the company’s regulations permit, overtime can be done at work. Every day, the candidates work 8 hours.
For the position in question, there are six working days per week. There is a limit of only two years for workers to sign a contract; afterwards, if they want, there will be the option to extend it. The company determines the annual holiday. A place where employees/workers can eat and stay will be provided to them by the company. They are not required to pay anything for that.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Habtoor International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Katara The Ritz Carlton Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]