Exciting Career Work Opportunity in Kuwait for Nepali Workers! Delivery Plus Company in Kuwait is urgently seeking 120 male workers for the positions of Light Driver, Bike Driver, and Groceries Distributor. This is an excellent chance for Nepali workers looking to enhance their careers and explore international work experiences. The selected candidates will be offered a competitive salary of Rs 60,289 per month. The work schedule consists of 8-10 hours per day, with six shifts per week. Overtime opportunities are also available in accordance with the company’s regulations.
As a Light Driver, your primary responsibility will be to transport goods efficiently and safely using a company-provided vehicle. Bike Drivers will be responsible for timely deliveries using a motorcycle. Groceries Distributors will handle the distribution of groceries to customers’ locations promptly and accurately.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity, mark your calendars for the interview on 22nd July 2023. For further details and to apply, please contact Namaste Nepal Manpower Pvt. Ltd, located at Maharajgunj-3, Chakrapath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Don’t miss out on this chance to grow your career and gain valuable international work experience. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting future in Kuwait with Delivery Plus Company!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Namaste Nepal Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Delivery Plus Company|
|Approval Date Information||2023/07/13|
Company Name: Delivery Plus Company
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/07/13
Lot Number: 289242
Position: Light driver, Bike driver, Grocery distributor workers
Required Number: 120 Male staff
Salary: Rs 60,289/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Namaste Nepal Manpower Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]