For Nepalese workers in Qatar, there are many foreign employment opportunities. Currently, two different companies are looking for Nepalese employees. There are 129 job openings for both men and women. Approximately 32,420-81,050 rupees will be earned every month. Many employees from other countries work at this company, as well as many workers from Nepal since many years ago.
Quality guidelines are provided by this company, and many people want to work there. Various learning opportunities are also provided by this company. The company’s leaders care about their employees. Our company always strives to help and encourage our employees to work hard. Six days a week are working days & eight hours a day are working hours. We will also provide overtime work but the schedule will be according to our company policies & regulations.
Holidays will be granted according to the policies & regulations of the company. Approximately 2 years is the maximum time a job can last. The company will provide accommodations and meals. There is no fee or amount the worker needs to pay for that. It would be great if the candidates had experience in a similar role or position. To be considered for this position, applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient, reliable, & dependable.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Associates Welcome International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Professional Fix Facilities Management LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]