A job opportunity exists for Nepalese workers in Dubai. The Royal For Employment Services is a well-known company & has a new job opening on their site. Carpenters, Gypsum carpenters, painters, shuttering carpenters, steel fixers, and laborers are currently available. To fill all the positions mentioned, the company needs 500 employees. They provide great benefits for their employees. They believe that their workers/employees are precious wealth.
As a result, they try to remove all potential obstacles from the workers’ paths. This company offers a good salary for the mentioned job position. Many workers from Nepal and other countries work for the company. As per company policies and regulations, overtime at work is allowed. Candidate work hours are eight hours per day each day. Positions are available six days each week.
The employer determines the working holidays. Your accommodations will be handled by the company. Our contracts usually last two years. It is desirable if the candidates have previous work experience in a particular field. Positive attitudes and enthusiasm are important characteristics in the candidates. Work details should be given full attention by the candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Forever Human Resource Solution Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Royal For Employment Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/31|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]