There is currently a need for Nepalese workers at Dulcis Sweets & Pastries Company, both males and females. There is a kitchen helper, a Sales lady, a Salesman, and a Waitress position. To fill the available position, the company would like to hire 25 people. Nepalese and workers from other countries work here for many years at this company. They have all expressed satisfaction with the environment and working conditions here.
Their employees are provided with proper guidance & treated with respect. These people always encourage their employees to be hard-working and efficient. A good salary will be paid to the above-mentioned job positions by the company. Availability of overtime work is available and will be provided based on company rules & regulations.
Six days per week & eight hours a day are the working hours. Company employees will be provided with proper housing and food. There is no cost involved in that. Employees will be granted their annual holidays in accordance with company rules and regulations. Applicants can apply for the position for a maximum of two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Asia H.R. Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Dulcis Sweets And Pastries Company|
|Approval Date Information||2021/12/27|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]