The urgent demand for Nepali workers in various posts for Qatar’s prestigious Madina Group WLL company with free visa-free tickets, Work position are: Labourer, Driver, Foreman, Monthly salary will be from Rs. 32,420 to Rs. 81,050. In order to build its reputation as a company that gives excellent service to the customer, the company wants motivated, responsible, & punctual workers.
Several workers from Nepal work in this company for many years, as well as workers from other countries. Employees can trust our company and the company strives to make mutual understandings with employees. A total of 6 people are needed for the mention positions. Each shift lasts 8-hours per day, six days a week. There is also overtime available, but the hours are fixed according to company policy.
According to the company agreements/contract, the holiday breaks will be determined every year/monthly. The company will provide good accommodations and meals for the employees of this position. Nepalese citizens who want to go for foreign employment should contact the concerned manpower office, contact number and address is given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Madina Group WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]