GRP Jobmarket Limited is a reputed company in Cyprus that is looking for both male and female Nepalese workers. We are offering good salaries and benefits for the right candidates. Position is Cook and Domestic worker and demand number 08 workers. The working hours are 8 hours a single day & in a week the workers/employees have to work for 6 days.
In some cases, the working hours may be extended depending on the company’s needs. The overtime work facility is available for employees as per the company rules and regulations. The overtime work/hours will be provided to the employees who are willing to work extra hours.
The employees can use the overtime work facility to get extra hours of work and earn extra income. The job duration or contract limit for the position of heavy equipment operator is about 2 years. After that, if workers want to extend their contract, they can apply for more years. If you are interested in working abroad, there are a few things you need to do.
First, you need to contact the concerned office and obtain the necessary information. The office will provide you with a list of requirements that you need to meet in order to be eligible for employment. Once you have met all the requirements, you will be able. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sundar Nepal Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||GRP Jobmarket Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]