Vacancies are posted by a reputable company, Elite Facility Management Co. The company from Bahrain has released its notification of work demand through Nepalese employment agencies with the approval date of 2078/09/16 and the LT number is 255251. If you are looking for foreign employment, this is your golden opportunity. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Need 79 men and women for various positions.
A salary range of Rs. 31,800 to Rs. 47,701 per month will apply. As per company policies, overtime is also an option if needed. There will be eight hours of work per day, six days per week. Company employees will be provided with free food. There are two years left on the contract.
All medical costs, including insurance coverage, will need to be covered in Nepal by the applicants. The company will reimburse all expenses, including medical and insurance coverage, that are incurred in foreign countries. Our customers will receive a free visa and a free ticket. LT Numbers and other information may be verified on the department of foreign employment’s website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||United International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Elite Facility Management Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/29/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]