The job market in the UAE and Saudi Arabia has been bustling with employment opportunities for many Nepalis. 481 men and women have secured employment with five different companies at attractive salaries. This is a great opportunity for the Nepali community to explore new horizons and fulfil their career aspirations. Moreover, the companies have also offered accommodation and other benefits, making it an enticing opportunity for those looking to work abroad.
Working long hours on a regular basis can be tough, but for many employees, it’s just a normal part of their job. At our company, employees typically work 8 to 10 hours a day for six days a week. Of course, overtime is sometimes available per company policy, so it’s important for employees to be prepared for potential extra hours. Despite the demanding schedule, we strive to ensure that our employees are well-supported and able to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
As the job market becomes increasingly competitive, many companies are offering unique and attractive incentives to stand out to potential employees. One such incentive involves free food and accommodation provided by the company. The thought of not having to worry about daily expenses can alleviate a lot of financial stress for employees, allowing them to focus solely on their work. This new perk is especially appealing when paired with a job that has a short-term contract of only two years.
If you are a Nepali worker seeking foreign employment opportunities, it is crucial to be aware of the proper channels to pursue such options. One such resource is the Mainpower office, which specializes in linking Nepali workers with international employers. By contacting this office, you can learn about the various types of employment available, the visa application process, and necessary qualifications. The Manpower office can also assist with logistical concerns, such as arranging travel and coordinating arrival in the destination country.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Fishtail Overseas Private Limited|
|Country Name||UAE | Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Al Royal Hawk Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2079/08/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]