A reputable UAE company, Mamati Beauty Center & SPA-Sole Proprietorship LLC, has announced a vacancy for Nepalese staff. Hairdresser, Manicurist, Public Relations Clerk/Waitress, and Shop Supervisor are the current employment openings. The organization will provide a competitive wage for the aforementioned roles.
Many Nepalese laborers have worked for many years at this reputable company, as well as those from other countries. They’re all delighted to work for this company because it has a reputation for providing outstanding facilities and guidance to its employees.
This organization is constantly attempting to resolve employee issues and challenges. They also encouraged and motivated their workers to cooperate as a group. Overtime work is available in this available job position, and it will be granted according to corporate rules and decisions. Working hours are eight hours every day. Six days make up a working week.
According to company policies, annual vacations will be offered. The company will supply lodging and meals/food, and workers will not be responsible for any costs. These roles have only a two-year contract term.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Naukri Nepal Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd|
|Company Name||Mamati Beauty Center & SPA|
|Approval Date Information||2079/01/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]