Nepalese Workers Have an Employment Opportunity in Jordan. An established company announces job openings within its organization/team. Al-Manal For Recruitment And Manpower Supply has published an official public announcement of a job vacancy. There are two positions available, House mail female and Office secretary. The company will provide a good salary for all the above-mentioned job positions. The company is seeking 50 workers in total.
This company employs many Nepalese workers for an extended period of time. Its employees are all satisfied with its working environment. Candidates who are female can rely on this company since they are well-known for providing security to their employees. Their leaders always treat their employees like treasures and provide them with good guidance. The overtime work hours facility is available and will be offered in accordance with company rules and regulations.
An employee must work for eight hours a day six days a week. Holidays will be taken according to company policy. The company will provide the facility of accommodation & food/meals. Accommodations and food are provided free of charge to the employee. A two-year contract is in place. A candidate who has experience in related work would be an advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Crown Overseas Consultancy Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al-Manal For Recruitment And Manpower Supply|
|Approval Date Information||2021/04/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]