Nepalese in Jordan have many opportunities for employment. For all of these job positions, the company wants a total of 51 people. Please click here for the job announcement posted by AL-BARON EST. FOR INTERMELARY WORKS FOR RECRUITING AND USING DOMESTIC. Currently, available job positions are DOMESTIC WORKER/HOUSEMAID AND OFFICE SECRETARY.
Workers from Nepal are employed in this company for a very long time. Employees are pleased with working conditions at the company. The company’s employees are well protected, so female candidates should trust this company. Employees at this company are encouraged to work together in a team environment.
As per the employment company’s rules & regulations, employees may do overtime at work. The candidates work eight hours per day each day. There are six working days per week for this particular position. After 2 years, employees can extend their contract by another 2 years if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Manpower Link Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Baron Est|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]