There is an employment opportunity with good salary in Jordan that requires no visa and no ticket. Here is a general announcement concerning the available job vacancy of Al Kahlah For Recruiting Domestic workers. The position for which we are hiring is a female house maid and an office secretary. Many Nepalese workers work in this company for many years/times, along with workers from other countries.
It is well-known that this company provides good facilities and guides to its employees. The employees are happy to work with the company. A company is driven to find a solution to its employee problems/obstacles. Motivate & encourage their employees for teamwork as well. Upon hiring the position, the company will pay a good salary.
In addition to the overtime work facility in this available job position, it is also subject to company rules and decisions. Candidate working hours are 8 hours a day, and working days of mention positions are 6 days a week. The company will give annual holidays in accordance with its policy. Upon request, the company will provide meals and accommodations as well. This position is for a two-year contract. The experience of candidates in a similar field/role will be a great advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Link Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Kahlah For Recruiting Domestic worker|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]