There is currently a vacancy at a reputable security company for Nepalese employees. A female security guard is needed for the position. Workers from many countries have worked here for many years, and there are currently many workers from Nepal working here as well. Employees at this company are happy to work here because the company provides good facilities and provides their employees with appropriate guidance. Despite the competition, the company tries to motivate and encourage its employees to do their best.
Our working days are six days of the week with an 8-hour workday. We also offer overtime work facilities, but overtime hours & work are provided based on the company’s rules & regulations. Their workers will be provided with the necessary facilities to eat and stay with their company. The employer doesn’t require any payments/expenses from the worker/employee for that.
A contract is usually only good for 2 years, and if the workers want to continue then they are free to apply for more. This is a monthly basis job, so each month candidates will get about 2000 AED, which is roughly 64,200 Nepalese rupees. This job position’s pre-interview process is moving quickly and successfully. We will take your final interview on 2078 Ashoj 15 (1st October 2021) in our office under the authority of the company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nepal Gate Way Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Skill Force Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]