A reputable company, EFS Facilities Management Services LLC, has announced a job opening. Female cleaners are currently needed for the job opening. An attractive salary will be provided by the company for this position. Employees at our company can trust us confidently, and we try to create a mutual understanding between employees and the company. There are eight hours of work a day and six days of work in a week for the workers/employees.
We also offer overtime work/hours that are provided in accordance with the business rules & regulations. We will determine our annual vacation schedule based on company policies & management requirements. A typical job contract lasts about two years. An advantage is having experience in related work. There are no fees associated with the visa and flight tickets. A total of 46 female workers are required for this available position.
Applicants should exhibit enthusiasm, reliability, honesty, courage & dedication. Detail-oriented candidates should have a good eye for detail. The candidate should have experience in related fields. As this is a monthly salary job, the candidates will get around Rs 28,737 each month in Nepali currency. Our office is located in the Dhumbarahi marg, Kathmandu on 2078-Asoj-9 (25 September 2021) where the company authority will take the final interviews.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kalinchwok Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||EFS Facilities management Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]