Nepalese Workers Have an Opportunity in Malaysia. A well-known company Pure Star Synergy Sdn Bhd is advertising job vacancies at their company. Position is Factory workers. The company requires 149 male workers. Nepalese workers work for this company for a prolonged period of time. Employees here are happy with the working conditions at the company.
Nepalese candidates can rely on this company because they provide their employees with the best security they can get. They provide good guidance to their employees, and they always treat their employees like treasures. In accordance with the company rules & regulations, overtime work hours are available. Employees need to be available at work for 6 days every week and work for 8 hours every day.
Company rules will dictate how many days of annual leave an employee is entitled to. Accommodation and meals for breakfast and lunch will be provided by the company. Neither the employee nor his/her employer has to pay for accommodation or food. During the period of the contract, the employee will have two years to complete the job.
Services will be charged at Rs. 10,000. It is advised that you verify the LT Number on the department’s website. For anyone who wants to work abroad, contact the department right away. For anyone who is interested, directly contact the manpower department. Details are available below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Meridian Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Pure Star Synergy Sdn Bhd|
|Approval Date Information||2076-11-23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]