Nepalese workers in Malaysia have a lot of foreign employment opportunities. A vacancy has been announced for Nepalese workers at Kesm Industries Berhad, Kia Shing Importers And Exporters SDN. BHD & Para-Manufacturing SDN. BHD. Among the job openings are Factory workers, Garden worker. For the open position, the company is looking for 64 males.
Nepalese workers have worked for the company for many years, as well as workers from other countries. The company will provide a good salary for the positions mentioned. In our company, workers can have confidence, and the company strives to build mutual understanding between its employees and its executives. We always encourage our workers to put their best effort forward.
It is possible to work overtime in the available job position & it will be provided according to the management and rules of the company. A single day of work is eight hours. Six workdays are worked each week. Company management determines how long the annual holiday should be. In general, a job contract is valid for two years, but workers can extend that if they wish.
In addition to providing a place for employees to eat and stay, the company will also provide a place for their families to stay. The workers don’t have to pay anything for that. If the candidate has prior experience in a similar position, it would be an advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Wide Space International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Kesm Industries Berhad|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]