Nepalese workers are currently needed by Green Valleys Hypermarket. We currently have openings for the following positions: Executive Sales, Cashier, Driver, Baker, Butcher and Salesman. Many Nepalese workers have worked here for many years/times, as well as workers from other countries. The employees/workers are all happy to work for the company because the company is well known for providing good facilities and guides to their employees.
Despite obstacles/problems facing employees, this company always strives to resolve them. Also, motivate their employees for teamwork by encouraging and motivating them. The company will provide a good salary for the available job position. This job position has the option for overtime work & it will be provided in accordance with company policies & decisions.
For the candidates, the days they work are 8 hours per day, and for the positions mentioned, they work 6 days per week. The company will provide the annual holiday according to its policy. The company will provide the accommodation, and the workers are responsible for providing the meals. There is a two-year contract for this position. It would be an advantage for candidates if they had experience in a similar role/field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Chandra Kamana Manpower Private Limite|
|Company Name||Green Valleys Hypermarket|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]