The Kuwait Public Transport Company is offering an unprecedented opportunity to Nepalese workers: free visa and free ticket to Kuwait with an employment opportunity. They are offering excellent salaries for Examiner, Mechanic and Painter positions, and the demand is urgent. This is a remarkable chance for Nepalese workers to gain valuable experience, learn new vocational skills and even explore a new culture. The unique opportunity has been gaining a lot of attention, and those interested are encouraged to not hesitate and investigate further.
As an Examiner, Mechanic and Painter in Kuwait, workers will be responsible for examining, fixing and painting vehicles respectively. The duties and responsibilities of each position vary, but all are essential for maintaining the safety and well-being of the vehicles and passengers. Examiners must ensure that all vehicles are operating properly and meet the necessary standards. Mechanics must identify and fix any problems that exist with the vehicles.
Urgent demand of 12 male workers in three different posts. Monthly salary is Rs 68,870/-. The work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, There is also a facility of overtime as per the rules of the company. Food will be free from all companies. The contract period for this position is for 2 years.
The successful applicant will be highly organized and capable of managing their own workload, as well as working collaboratively with colleagues. In addition, they must be comfortable with change, able to think on their feet, and have excellent communication skills. If you feel that you possess these qualities and are ready to start immediately – then this could be the job for you! So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now if you are looking for a job in the Kuwait!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gold Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Kuwait Public Transport Company|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]