Sunera Nepal Incorporated Private Limited is always on the lookout for talented Nepalese workers. If you’re interested in applying for one of our many available positions, don’t hesitate to reach out. Position is Security guard, Barista, Waiter/Waitress. Many Nepalese workers have been with us for a long time and we’re proud to provide quality guidelines and support.
This company provides ample opportunities to learn about different things. The leaders of this company care about their employees as people and are always motivating them and encouraging them. The company management removes obstacles from employees’ path.
The facility of doing overtime at work is available and it’ll be provided as per the rules & regulations of the employment company. Candidates work for eight hours per day. The working days are 6 days a week. As per the company’s rules, the annual holiday will also be provided.
We will provide you with accommodations and meals/food. There will be a two-year contract. A particular sector of experience is desirable for candidates. A positive attitude and enthusiasm are required. If you are interested, you may contact us directly. Our contact info is listed below. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sunera Nepal Incorporated Private Limited|
|Company Name||Tobo Restaurant Co WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/12/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]