Job Opportunities in Romania. We are an established company in Romania and we have an open position at Multi-Professional Recruitment SRL. Caregiver, Nanny, Domestic helper, Factory worker and Cleaner are among the job positions available at this time. The company has an overall requirement (worker) for 119 people (for all the positions). While the company is small, its workers have access to a variety of facilities.
As an organization, their most valuable asset is their workers/employees. They seek to eliminate obstacles from their work paths. The company will provide a good salary for the job position listed above. There are many workers from Nepal in this company as well. The employees are allowed to work overtime in accordance with the rules and regulations of the employment agency. Every candidate works for eight hours every day.
There are six working days per week for this position. Employees take their annual holidays according to the company’s policies. There will be accommodation facilities provided for your stay. There are 2 years of contract terms. We are looking for candidates with work experience in a particular sector. We expect all candidates to have a positive attitude and be very motivated. Candidates must focus entirely on the work details.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sundar Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Multi Professional Recruitment SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]