This is an announcement regarding an opening at Hamad Bin Khalid Contracting Company WLL. The company has current openings for Clerical, Safety & Health technicians, Mason, Carpenter, Driver, Technician, and Labour positions. The company is looking for 261 workers total for the available positions. Several Nepalese workers are employed here as well as workers from other countries. They always strive to motivate their workers to work together in a team environment.
The workers of our company can be confident that the company values their employees as if they were their family. The working hours are eight hours per day and there are six working days per week. In addition to the provided overtime work facility, overtime will also be provided based on company policies and regulations. Employees will be granted annual holidays in accordance with company rules.
Workers will be provided with adequate facilities for food and lodging (accommodation) by the company. Workers will have a two-year contract period. Afterwards, if the candidate wishes, he or she can apply for more years as well. Having previous experience in the same role/field would be a big plus for the candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Soundlines Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Hamad Bin Khalid Contracting Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]