It is the responsibility of the Junior Cook to prepare and present high-quality dishes to ensure guests and members receive an excellent dining experience while contributing to the departmental targets. To fulfill the expectations of our guests and members, our junior cooks prepare and present high-quality dishes.
In addition to preparing all mis-en-place, a Cook is expected to contribute to departmental goals. Your specific responsibilities will include the following duties. Our working days are six days a week, and our office is open eight hours per day.
It is possible to apply for overtime work; however, overtime hours/tasks will be provided according to the company’s rules and regulations. To their workers and employees, the company will provide the necessary facilities of food/meal & lodging.
This does not require any cash or expenses from the employee. There is a limitation on the job term or contract of one year only. After that, if workers wish, they can apply for longer contracts. To be a successful candidate, candidates must be enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, and well-focused on their related work.
Candidates must know a lot about their related work. The applicant should be able to communicate clearly with other staff or customers. Applicants must be capable of following instructions.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]