A vacancy has been announced at Laligurans Wedding Organizing Company for Nepalese workers. Currently, this company has openings for Cleaning workers, Waiters, Office Clerks/Office Assistants, and General Managers/Marketing Managers/General Accountants. The workers in this company have been from many nations for many years. Many of them are from Nepal today. This company is known for providing its employees with good facilities & guides. All of them are thrilled to work there. Their goal is to solve employees’ problems as quickly as possible.
Additionally, they work to motivate their employees. The company offers an overtime work facility for this available job position, and it can be utilized according to the company’s policies & procedures. There are only 8 hours of working time for the candidates per day & there are six days of working a week for the positions mentioned. The company will grant annual holidays according to its policies. The company will provide accommodations & meals for the participants.
There will be two years to fill this position. They are seeking 36 employees for this position. The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, responsible & enthusiastic. They should also have previous experience in similar roles. Applicants should be meticulous and able to pay close attention to detail. If you are a Nepalese citizen and would like to apply for an overseas job, please call the number below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira H.R. Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Laligurans Wedding Organizing Company|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]