Nepalese workers in Mauritius have the opportunity to work abroad. A general statement regarding the available vacancy at Chinatamby Co. LTD. Job openings for Cold Room Technicians are available or announced. A good amount of compensation will be provided by the company for all job positions. The company wants to hire a total of 20 individuals (males) for the positions. There are many Nepalese workers at this company who have worked there for a long time.
Each employee is satisfied with the working conditions at the company. In addition to solving their employees’ problems/obstacles, this company encourages their staff to be a part of a team and work together. Several overtime work options are available & will be provided according to management and company rules. A single day of work is 8 hours long. The working week consists of six days.
Additionally, the company gives annual holidays based on its rules & regulations. Usually, the contract will last about two years, but after that, if the employee desires, he or she can apply for an extension. In addition to providing proper food & lodgings, the company will also provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Workers are not required to pay expenses for that. An emphasis will be placed on candidates who have experience.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Help Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||A Chinatamby Co. Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]