A public announcement of the job opening for Loading and Unloading workers, Welders, Turners, Information clerks, and Spary painters is being made by Classic Metallic Sheets Factory LLC. For all of the job positions mentioned above, a good salary will be provided by the company. A total of 25 workers will be employed by the company. There are many Nepalese workers in this reputable company who have worked for many years.
These employees are all satisfied with the working environment. Candidate women can take advantage of this company’s well-known security system since this company provides the highest level of protection. Leaders of this restaurant always consider their employee’s treasures as well as provide good guidance to them. It is possible to work overtime if necessary and the hours will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules & regulations.
Employees must work 8 hours each day and be in the office for 6 days a week. Employees will be granted annual holidays in accordance with company policy. As part of the package, the company will provide the facility of accommodation and food/meals to eat. Employees are not responsible for any expense/money associated with accommodation & food. Two years is the length of the contract. It would be advantageous if the candidates had related experience.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||B.S. Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Classic Metallic Sheets Factory LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]