There has been a vacancy at Kangaroo Human Resources Private Limited. A position will be filled by Limited as an Electrician, Electrician Assistant, Plumber, Plumber Assistant, Pipefitter, Pipe installation worker, Painter, Painter Assistant, Office clearer, Insulation worker, Building labourer, Messenger, Air conditioning mechanic. Your employer is a company in UAE with LT number 248670 and approval date 2078/07/01.
Specifically, there are 25 vacancies and a salary of up to 58,932 based on your position. Working a minimum of eight hours a day is required 6 days a week. Applicants are required to sign a 2-year contractual agreement. Employees must be committed, honest, and hardworking. The candidates must also be physically fit, healthy, and strong. It is imperative that candidates are well-trained & efficient in their respective fields.
They must also be good communicators. The company will take care of medical and insurance expenses in the country of departure. Applicants should assume responsibility for their own medical expenses in their country of application. Visas and plane tickets will be provided at no charge by the company. Services will be provided free of charge.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kangaroo Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al Gahazal Contracting & General Maintenance LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]