Alssad Steel For Industry Co. LTD company announcement vacancy in Saudi Arabia. Position is Whole vehicle driver and normal factor. A good salary will be provided for the mentioned job positions. Since the company is well known for providing good customer service, they wish to maintain this reputation, and so they need employees who are enthusiastic, fair, responsible & punctual.
The company employs dozens of workers from different countries, as well as longtime employees from Nepal. The company can be trusted by our employees and makes every effort to establish a mutual understanding between employees and the company. The company needs 50 people for its mention positions.
We are working 6 days per week, and every day there is an 8-hour shift. The hours of work for this job are fixed according to company rules, but overtime is also available. According to the contract/agreement for this job position, the company’s annual/monthly holidays will be determined by company rules.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Hamdan Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Alssad Steel For Industry Co. LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]