Free visa-free tickets and free services charge jobs in Qatar for three different companies. A company name is Al Refaa Al Gharbi Trading & Contracting, Lagoon Family Shopping Complex & Mohammad Alam Est Por Trading Contracting & Transportation. The position is: Mason, Reinforce Fitter, Labourer, Driver, Accountant, Assistant, Cooker, Mechanic & General clean workers.
The company will offer a good salary for the aforementioned position. Employees of this company are Nepalese and have worked there for many years. A lot of people are interested in joining this company because it provides quality guidelines. There is a lot to learn in this company. Employees of this company are valued as individuals by the company’s leaders. As part of the company’s management process, obstacles are removed from the path of the employees, they are motivated & encouraged.
The company offers the option of doing overtime work and it will be available as per company rules & regulations. It is expected that the employee will be available to work 6 days a week and 8 hours each day. Depending on the company’s rules, annual holidays will be granted. Our company will provide the facility of accommodation. The employee cannot get access to meal/food facilities so they must manage their own food.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mashareq International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Refaa Al Gharbi Trading & Contracting|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]