If you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, look no further than Udis Ltee, City: Mauritius. We are currently looking for 46 workers. Positin is Administration/Back Officer, Air Con Technician, Cold Room Worker, Electrician, Forklift Driver, Shelf Filler & Welder, and many Nepalese workers have been happily employed with us for years.
Our company treats employees like treasures and provides good guidance, so you can be sure to be in good hands. You will be well compensated with a good salary for all the job positions mentioned. However, the overtime work hours facility is available but the hours will be provided as per the company rules and regulations.
In a week, you must be available for work six days and be willing to work eight hours each day. The company will be hosting its annual holiday party in accordance with its established rules. All costs for food and accommodations will be provided by the company, so employees need not worry about spending any money.
The contract period for this position will be for two years, with the possibility of renewal thereafter. Experienced workers in a related field will have a distinct advantage in securing this job. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Destiny Human Resources Nepal Private Limited|
|Company Name||Udis Ltee|
|Approval Date Information||2078/11/10|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]