Our company specializes in Automotive, and we are looking for a full-time Storekeeper to join our team. As the part unpacker and binner, you’ll assist the parts personnel in a variety of day-to-day duties as they arise. Work tasks include: Parts must be received, unloaded, and sorted.
Among other tasks, packing, picking, and labeling parts/racks are other duties related to stock management. Upon receiving parts, inspect them for damage or discrepancies and report them to the Supervisor. Maintaining the cleanliness of the store area and ensuring that it is free of all possible hazards; dispose of any unused packaging.
Make sure that all documentation is up-to-date and that any records kept are accurate. When a shipment is due to arrive, you need to make the necessary arrangements. Assist the Workshop with handling shipments to make sure they can be unloaded safely and efficiently. Candidate working hours are eight hours a day and the mentioned positions have six working days.
Annual holidays will be accorded according to company policy. The salary is 1,13,182 to 1,33,943 per month. Qualifications: Communications that are excellent. Ability to manage time effectively and pay close attention to details. It’s about teamwork.
The importance of active listening. The following qualifications and experience are required: The ability to speak Maltese and English fluently. O’Levels are the standard of education. Knowledgeable about computers. Experiential knowledge gained from previous jobs in a similar field.
Those who want to go for foreign employment can get all the information of the advertisement by clicking on the link given below. Thanks
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]