The Amigos Burger Company has a vacancy in Kuwait. Among its responsibilities, Limited will hold the position of Cook, Driver, Light Laborer/Restaurant Worker, Cashier, Waiter, Sales Supervisor, Receptionist, and Secretary. Lot number 235252, arrival date 06/13/2078, and employer is your employer. Based on your position, there are 17 vacancies.
Your salary ranges from 17,050 to 1,17,624 per month and you work 7 days a week, at least 8 hours per day. As part of this job, overtime will be permitted but according to the company’s policy. This position has a two-year contract. The company prides itself on providing excellent customer service, so they wish to maintain that reputation, so they look for employees who are dedicated, responsible & punctual.
There are many employees from another country working here as well as many from Nepal. Company-provided medical and insurance coverage is available in the country of departure. The applicant should expect to pay for his/her own medical expenses while in the country of application. It is free to apply for a visa and book a flight with the company. There is no charge for the visa or flight.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Employment Link Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Amigos Burger Restaurant Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]