Kuwait Candidate Job Offer (Free Visa, Free Ticket) United Foodstuff Industries Group Co. K.S.C.C. is a well-known company. The company has recently announced a job opening. A list of currently available jobs includes bus driver, light vehicle driver, basic worker, and mini truck driver. It is a good company that offers many benefits and facilities to its employees. Workers/employees are viewed as precious wealth by them.
The company tries to remove an obstacle from the path of workers. According to the company, an appropriate salary will be provided for the job position mentioned above. In addition to workers from Nepal, this company employs workers from many countries. There are 6 workdays a week & 8 hours of work a day. There is overtime available as well, but it will be based on the company’s rules and regulations.
The company will provide meals/food and accommodation to all workers & workers do not have to pay for them. All employees will receive annual holidays in accordance with the company’s policies. Employees are limited to two years in these positions. After that, if the candidate wants, he or she can also apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Three Brothers Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||United Foodstuff Industries Group Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]