Nepalese workers in Kuwait can find employment abroad. We are providing a general announcement regarding a job opening at Two Hands Factory For Pastry Croissant & Sweets & Baking Bread Company. There are positions available for Service Workers, Cashiers, Bakers, Sweet masters, and Secretaries. The company will provide a good salary for the job position mentioned.
Many Nepalese workers have worked here for many years as well as other workers from other countries. Employees at this company are always trying to solve issues/obstacles. Additionally, they encouraged and motivated their employees to work together. Working days are six days a week and working hours are eight hours per day. There are also extra hours available, but they will need to be arranged according to company rules and regulations.
Accommodation is provided by the company & no payment is required on workers’ behalf. Employees are responsible for arranging their own meals and food since the company does not provide them. Each employee will be entitled to an annual holiday according to the rules & authority of the company. A maximum of two years is the duration or time limit for these positions.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Vaibhav Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Two Hands Factory For Pastry Croissant & Sweets & Baking Bread Company|
|Approval Date Information||077/09/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]