Here is an official statement of the current job openings at Advanced Technology Company KSC. Currently available job positions in this company include dental nurse, dental technician, hygienist, and dental x-ray technician. Various nationalities have worked at this company for years and currently, many Nepalese workers are employed here as well.
Almost all of them feel happy working in this company because it provides their employees with good facilities & guides. The company is always willing to assist with employee problems. Furthermore, they always motivate and encourage their employees to work efficiently. Overtime work is available in this available job position & it will be provided following the company’s rules & policies.
Candidate working hours are 8 hours a day, and listed positions work 6 days a week. Company-imposed holidays will be taken as needed. Guests will be provided with accommodation and meals/food to eat by the company. This position is for a period of two years. Candidates should be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Omega International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Advanced Technology Company KSC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]