Nepalese workers have the opportunity to work in Jordan. We currently have Carpenters, Gardeners, Waiters, Waitresses, Electrical technicians, Laundry Supervisors, Painters, Warehouse Supervisors, Housekeeping, Audio/video technicians, Electromechanical technicians, and Sanitary available. We have many workers from different countries working for us, including many Nepalese, who has been working for us for many years.
A lot of people want to work for this company because of its quality guidelines. Learning about different things is possible at this company. Leaders at this company are concerned with their employees’ welfare. Our company offers assistance to help and encourage our employees to work hard.
Approximately 8 hours a day are worked each day for 6 days of the week. We will also provide overtime work to employees, but it will be done according to company rules and regulations. According to company rules and regulations, annual holidays are granted.
There is a maximum time limit or job duration of about 2 years. The company will provide accommodation and meals for the participants. For that, the worker is not required to pay anything. Candidates with similar experience will be an advantage.
It is essential that candidates are enthusiastic, reliable, efficient, and dependable to the work they do. The ability to speak English well is also crucial.
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]