Two opportunities for foreign employment in Japan for Nepalese workers. Woodland Kobe Business Cooperative is posting job openings here. Caregiver male and female positions are currently open. Several Nepalese workers work here and there are also workers from other countries, too. Their employees’ obstacles & problems are always resolved & moved by this company.
This company’s leaders encouraged & motivated its employees as well. The company will provide a fair amount of salary for all the positions noted above. As per company policy & regulations, the company will provide the possibility to work overtime hours. The working day is six days per week and there are eight hours of work per day.
In accordance with company policy, annual holidays will be given. We will provide you with accommodation and meals/food to eat. There is a contract limit of 3 years for these positions. Candidates with work experience in one particular sector would have an advantage. We are looking for candidates who are energetic and enthusiastic. To succeed in their related work, candidates should pay close attention to what they do.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Imperial Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Woodland Kobe Business Cooperative|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]