We are currently looking for Nepalese workers from Nepal at Grand Suite Job Private Limited. We invite interested applicants to apply as soon as possible. The company is named ER PLUS COOPERATIVE SOCIETY, CITY SHINSAKURA, JAPAN. We are in urgent need of two male employees ONLY. The monthly salary is $193,695.
You will work 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, and you will also be able to work overtime based on the company’s rules. Food will be provided by all companies. A two-year contract is in place for this position. Contact information is available under the section on how to apply. Medical insurance and treatment will be covered by the applicants in Nepal.
Additionally, the company will reimburse all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical expenses and insurance. As a complimentary service, we will provide our customers with a visa and a ticket. You will not be charged for this service. From the Department of Foreign Employment website, verify the LT Number. To get more information about this job advertisement, you can call the number provided below. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Grand Suite Job Private Limited|
|Company Name||Er Plus Cooperative Association|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]