The purpose of this announcement is to announce that well-established & reputable companies in Cyprus have job openings. Agriculturists, laborers and houseboys are currently available jobs. The company will provide a good salary for all the available job positions. A total of 20 workers/employees are being demanded by the companies. For many years, workers of different nations have worked in this company, and there are currently a lot of Nepali workers as well.
Because this company is renowned for providing good facilities & proper guidance for their employees, they all are happy to work there. Employees at this company are always encouraged & motivated to work efficiently. There are 8 hours of work per day and six working days per week. The company also offers overtime work, however, overtime hours/work will be provided as per the company rules and regulations.
Employees and workers of the company will have proper food & lodging facilities. That doesn’t require the worker/employee to shell out cash/expenses. Generally, workers can extend their contracts for an additional two years if they wish. Calling the contact number given below will help Nepalese citizens learn everything they need to about the job advertisement.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||APPS Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Mavromatis Employment Bureau LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]