Workers in Cyprus have the opportunity to find great employment. Two well-known companies are advertising job opportunities in Greece for Nepalese male or female workers, Aris Pierides Recruiting Services and Kyriacos Neocleus Employment Agency. At the moment, there are vacancies for female or male domestic workers. As a well-known provider of good customer service, the company seeks employees that are motivated, dedicated, hardworking, and punctual.
Employees come from a number of countries, including Nepal, where many people have been working for years. Because we strive to make mutual understanding between employees and leaders, employees are able to trust our company with confidence. Work 6 days a week, 8 hours every day. You can work overtime as long as the company’s rules and regulations allow.
Holidays will be granted according to company policy. A worker can stay on for two more years if they wish if they want. After that, they can also apply for more years if they wish. The company will provide accommodation. Nepalese who want to go for foreign employment should contact the concerned manpower office, contact number and office address is given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gautam International Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Aris Pierides Recruiting Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]