Lonely Planet Book Store and Al Moayyed Air Conditioning are two different company announcement vacancies for Nepalese workers. The available job positions are Salesman, Gen clean worker, Cashier, Labourer & Plumber. For the available job position, the company wants a total of 77 male & female workers. Many Nepalese workers have been employed at this company for many years, and workers from other countries are also employed here.
This company has a very good working environment and conditions. They provide proper guidance and treat their employees with respect. Employees are always encouraged to work hard and efficiently. The company will provide good wages/remuneration for the mentioned positions. We have the ability to do overtime work, and it’ll be provided at our discretion. We work 6 days a week and 8 hours a day.
They will provide proper food and accommodations for their employees and workers. This is free of charge for the workers. Depending on the company rules, annual holidays will be given. The duration of this position is two years only. It will be an advantage/bonus for candidates to have work experience in a particular sector. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and efficiency are required.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira Recruitment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Lonely Planet Book Store|
|Approval Date Information||2078/04/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]