There are two different companies announcing vacancies in Qatar with a free visa and a free ticket. There are 20 openings available for this position, with both males and females needed. Nepalese workers have been working here for many years, as have workers from other countries. Their happiness comes from working for this company since its leaders give good guidance and treat their employees as treasures.
The company will provide a good salary for all of the above-mentioned positions. We also offer overtime working, but overtime work hours will be provided as per company regulations. This employee works six days a week and for eight hours a day. A vacation is also available & it will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations.
A company will provide accommodation & food at no additional cost. This expense is not incurred by the employee. For this position, the contract will last for two years. If the workers desire, they can also apply for a further year. The candidate must possess enthusiasm, reliability, dedication, honesty, and superior people skills.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Alpha Sigma Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Qatar Caterers & Contractors WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]